Ummm, so we should probably have a team post so we can talk about our thoughts. And also so we don't double up on suspicion votes and things like that.
Now that I think about it, would it be smarter to vote on one of the teams from the last clue? That is, unless it looks like everyone wants to pull from this clue...
Not at all. At this point, since nobody can know if a wolf went out in the first clue, it's safer to pull from a clue that everyone knows has a wolf in it.
Um, suspicion's going to start coming on us after this given that the first two clues are now completely cleared, so just as a precaution, two things I think we should do:
- If anyone asks, we say that we've barely been around at the same time (which is true, haha)
- Since we don't have a dummy post we can show anyone, we mustn't say that we have a private post! Just say that since we weren't around at the same time we didn't bother, and we've just let each other know otherwise when one of us voted suspicion.
I'm really not sure of that at all. In fact, given the split -- two safe sheep left! -- I think it's highly likely we'll lose tonight.
A-and that said I'm not back until two hours before ousting tonight, but I'll try to peek in or keep involved until then if anything goes on. Let me know if you vote suspicion, okay?
Um, we're really at our last ditch hope so I'm trying something. Ultimately at this point any real defense will just make us look more suspicious s-so... I'm trying to look as sheeplike as possible, I'm sorry. Please bear with me in this plan.
no subject
Date: 2010-08-07 08:15 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-08-07 08:16 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-08-07 08:26 pm (UTC)Ahhh, I'm blessed to have a partner who's on the ball like you are.
no subject
Date: 2010-08-07 08:39 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-08-08 12:34 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-08-08 12:53 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-08-08 01:02 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-08-08 01:06 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-08-08 01:13 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-08-08 01:19 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-08-08 01:19 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-08-08 01:26 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-08-08 01:38 am (UTC)Right, let's just ignore the last clue for now.
no subject
Date: 2010-08-08 01:40 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-08-08 03:27 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-08-08 04:57 am (UTC)Forgive me for missing ousting... Again. I intend to make up for it.
no subject
Date: 2010-08-08 07:36 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-08-08 08:39 pm (UTC)Also, we should probably flip a coin to choose between either Almond Joy or Laffy Taffy. ♥
no subject
Date: 2010-08-08 08:42 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-08-08 08:45 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-08-08 08:47 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-08-08 08:49 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-08-08 08:51 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-08-08 08:52 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-08-08 08:57 pm (UTC)Hahaha! Don't fret about a single thing, I have everything in control now! In fact, if this doesn't work, I have another plan to follow!
no subject
Date: 2010-08-08 08:59 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-08-08 09:05 pm (UTC)Yes, but we shouldn't trouble ourselves over it just yet. Let's wait and see how this goes first. ★
no subject
Date: 2010-08-08 09:06 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-08-09 03:10 am (UTC)((ZAZZLE IS COOKING *RIGHT NOW* AND KEEPS WALKING BEHIND ME DERP DERP))
no subject
Date: 2010-08-09 03:13 am (UTC)((it took me a second to realize why this was a concern. IT'S ALL GOOD HAHA ♥))
no subject
Date: 2010-08-09 03:15 am (UTC)((SOBB haha thanks ♥))
no subject
Date: 2010-08-09 04:34 am (UTC)- If anyone asks, we say that we've barely been around at the same time (which is true, haha)
- Since we don't have a dummy post we can show anyone, we mustn't say that we have a private post! Just say that since we weren't around at the same time we didn't bother, and we've just let each other know otherwise when one of us voted suspicion.
no subject
Date: 2010-08-09 04:37 am (UTC)Also, stay positive; I'm sure this will work out for us in the end~
no subject
Date: 2010-08-09 03:07 pm (UTC)A-and that said I'm not back until two hours before ousting tonight, but I'll try to peek in or keep involved until then if anything goes on. Let me know if you vote suspicion, okay?
no subject
Date: 2010-08-10 01:27 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-08-10 02:44 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-08-10 03:37 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-08-10 03:40 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-08-10 03:56 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-08-10 03:58 am (UTC)Oh well. We gave it a good shot!
[offers his hand]
no subject
Date: 2010-08-10 04:01 am (UTC)Job well done! I have no regrets, but maybe I should've fought more to keep Juicy Fruit in the game after all, hahaha~
no subject
Date: 2010-08-10 04:02 am (UTC)